This was such an amazing recipe and so simple. If you notice in the picture there are 3 different varieties here and they were all delicious. The one I am posting is my favorite but the others were bomb.com too. I had the amazing pleasure of being able to co-create these recipes with Bill and Hayley from the Paleo Power Couple The Food Lover’s Primal Palate. Thank you to Hayley and Bill for being such amazing, gracious hosts and most of all amazing friends and allowing me to come stay in your home. I am only going to be posting this one recipe and you can find the other two flavors on their site located HERE. They are a remake of Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and a Chipolte Cayenne Hazelnut Butter. Yummy.
- Preheat your oven to 275 Degrees F
- Place all your filberts on a cookie sheet and roast in your oven for ~20 minutes stirring every 5 minutes
- Once they are done remove them from the oven and let cool
- Using your hands peel off all the filaments and set the filberts aside
- Add your filberts to your food processor, Blendtec , Vitamix etc and proceed to make your nut butter
- Add all your remanding ingredients and Voila
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***