Well, they did it again and I have no idea how. The Paleo power couple behind The Food Lover’s Kitchen managed to write two stunning cookbooks and plan a wedding in the same year. I need to know what they are putting in their bulletproof coffee and get my hands on some of it. I suspect it is some sort of rocket fuel that gives them the energy for their bodies to keep up with their beautifully creative minds. I am honestly in awe of their talent and their newest book The 30 Day Guide to Paleo is no exception. So today, you get two amazing things for one. Want to see the first? Here you go, Paleo Donuts with Chocolate Ganache.
Yes, do you see those bad boys? That is what I am talking about and now that I have your attention I will talk about the book. I will keep it short, cause honestly, the quicker you go BUY IT, the better off you will be.
What’s in the new book?
- Part 1 covers the basics of the Paleo diet. They have tailored the information in this section to include some of the many topics they have been asked to discuss over the last few years; the questions people actually need answers for. How do I build a meal? How do I go grocery shopping? What can I eat and drink? What sort of ingredients do I need to stock my kitchen?
- Part 2 provides the actual meal plan, which guides the reader through their first 30 days of Paleo. This isn’t meant to be trial by fire in the kitchen. Rather, the meal plan is geared towards busy people who need to find the balance between creating delicious AND easy meals. This section contains easy-to-follow weekly meal plans accompanied by handy shopping lists, all of which are available as tear-outs in the back of the book.
- Part 3 of the book is a presentation of 75 of their best new recipes, which are squeaky-clean Paleo. You won’t find any desserts or sweet treats in this book. The recipes are tasty, easy to execute, and won’t put a strain on your wallet either. We’ve put a lot of thought into the recipes, and hope it shows.
I think this book not only has the ability to benefit anyone that cooks, but even change lives!
Whether you are new to Paleo or have been doing it a while. The recipe ideas are fresh and creative, so I think long time Paleo folks will appreciate the new meal ideas too. If you have loved ones or friends in your life you want to adopt a healthier lifestyle, this book is the perfect guide to get them started.
How is this book different from their other two books?
- 75 ALL NEW RECIPES. That means you wont find overlap between the recipes in Make it Paleo and Gather. There are a few very basic recipes that are necessary to repeat (like mayonnaise), but the real food recipes are all different, and they think you guys are going to love them.
- The recipes are the most straightforward and “cleanest” out of their three books. The recipes are about as easy as those in Make it Paleo, but you won’t find any desserts in this book. (The closest we get to an indulgence is a lone recipe for almond flour pancakes.)
- 30 Day Meal Plan with Weekly Shopping Lists and tear-out guides. This book lays out a full month long meal plan, which makes adopting a Paleo lifestyle easy and fun.
- Accessible, easy to understand info on the Paleo diet. While the basic stuff hasn’t really changed, we’ve added a ton of information to this section to make things plain and simple.
- Tear-out Guides. Take the meal plans and shopping lists with you to the grocery store!
- 24 bonus “Express Eats” recipes in the back of the book to help you build additional meals on your own.
- Meal building tips and shopping tips
- Success Stories (will yours be in the next printing!?)
- Answers to frequently asked questions about topics such as Cholesterol, Gluten, Carbohydrates, Soy, Fats, Calcium, and much more!
So no more reading, time to go buy the book, and then read down for the delicious Paleo Donut with Chocolate Ganache recipe. Just click on the image below and enjoy
And just in case while reading that amazing review on the book, you forgot what you were about to venture towards, let me remind you with this mouthwatering photograph.
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (Hain Brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, grade B
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup chocolate ganache (recipe below)
- For the full donut instructions, go check out the recipe at The Food Lover's kitchen HERE.
- For the full ganache instructions, go check out the recipe at The Food Lover's kitchen HERE.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****