So before we get to the recipe, which is amazing of course, I just have to let you know that the amazing Primal Life Kit Bundle only has 48 hours left if your reading this as I type it. It ends April 9th so if it is before then, GO GRAB IT NOW. You can click on the image below to read more about it too. I am just blown away by all the amazing information bundled together for such a low price. I have received over 100 emails telling me that people would have been happy with 1 of the books they got and everything else is amazing as well. Buy it now for a rainy day or as a gift for someone, but this package can change your life. Like I said you can read about it by clicking on the image or just buying it HERE.
So now onto this delicious recipe. I mean right from the start, you could never go wrong with this list of ingredients. Macadamia nuts and chocolate chips, YES PLEASE. That is a guilty pleasure of mine. You can often find me hiding in a corner scarfing down handfuls of Macadamia Nuts from Cali Mac Nut and enjoy life chocolate chips. Oh my mouth is watering just thinking about it, glad I have no chocolate chips in the house and I am going to change the subject now so I don’t drive to the store. So yes, you should just go ahead and make this recipe before you eat all your ingredients which is apparently something I might have a problem with.
I have to be honest, I am fresh out of anything to talk about, but I really just don’t like blank space. I think I can get used to it for the rest of this recipe though. My hopes are that you at least like the photos more than my horrible grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. I hope you love this recipe and make sure you let me know once you make it.
- 1 cup almond flour (96 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cups macadamia nut meal (75 grams) (blend raw macadamia nuts in blender or food processor)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (93 grams)
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) of grass-fed butter, softened (can sub coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (158 grams) (can sub raw local honey)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup enjoy life chocolate chips (137 grams)
- Preheat your oven to 325 Degrees Fahrenheit (163 Celsius)
- Place your almond flour, sea salt, macadamia nut meal, shredded coconut in a bowl and mix well by hand or using a hand mixer
- Add your butter, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl and mix well
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry and using your hand mixer or whisk, mix well until you have a nice dough
- Add in your chocolate chips and mix well
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, place cookie rounds on your parchment paper lined cookie sheet in the shape you want them to cook
- Using a medium cookie scoop I got 12 cookies but you can make them whatever size you would like
- Bake for 12-15 minutes for a still chewy but nicely baked cookie (adjust time to your liking)
- Remove from the oven and let cool
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****