So what an amazing weekend I had at the 2012 Reebok Crossfit Games. I am lucky enough to live in So Cal where they take place so of course I got to see all my usual awesome friends that I love but also got to hang with all my besties flying in from out of town and meet some awesome new people. I will be doing a post on the games with some photos etc as soon as everyone who I met at the games, and took a picture with me send them to me so I can post them up and spread the love to everyone. But in the meantime, just a huge special thanks to Paleo Treats, Steve’s Club, WOD Love, LifeasRX, Nom Nom Paleo, Fitbomb, Food Lovers Primal-Palate, Balanced Bites, Cave Girl Eats, B4B, and FGB Hawaii Kai for making my weekend so memorable and amazing. There are so many more and I will do my best to remember them all when I post the recap. Reasoning for this recipe, is pretty much because I was sweating my ASS off being sun roasted to an overly crisp well done this weekend and needed to remind myself of something cold I ate to feel better, hence the frozen Kiwi Popsicles haha.
- Peel your kiwis and slice into 1/2 inch to 1 inch thick rounds
- Carefully pierce with a popsicle stick and lay on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze for at least 12 hours
- Once your kiwi is ready, melt your enjoy life chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double broiler, then mix in your cinnamon
- Dip your kiwi in the chocolate and then immediately dip in the topping of your choice, your chocolate will harden relatively quick and then place back on your parchment paper cookie sheet
- Finish off making the rest of your kiwi popsicles and topping how you please
- Keep in the freezer until ready to serve
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***