Before we get to this recipe, I just wanted you to know I am having a Memorial Day Weekend sale on my cookbook, Caveman Feast until Monday the 27th only. It is 60% off and you get lifetime updates to it once you purchase. It is pretty much a cookbook that keeps on growing for the same price. Crazy right? Well we all know I am a little bit so it makes sense. Head over and grab it HERE.
One more note, if you are reading this before May 27th at 8am, the Sexy Back Summit is still on sale for $79. If it is after that point, you have until June 1st to get it at it’s final sale price of $99 before it shoots back up to full price. I have learned so much this week listening to all the seminars and am pumped to have lifetime access to all this information. If you want to read about it, or buy it go HERE. Ok enough with all these amazing deals, now how about an amazing recipe? Yes that is right, these are PALEO Belgium waffles that are so simple to make, easy to freeze and warm up in a toaster, and taste better than the real thing.
I was going to post this recipe sooner but I wanted to get some serious testing done on it. I had 5 different people taste them as well as 4 kids and they all loved them. That was enough convincing for me to share with everyone. Plus I have been warming one up in the toaster every Saturday morning for breakfast and am shocked every time at the ecstasy contained in every single bite. You will absolutely love this recipe and you can prep a bunch in advance to be able to grab and go from the freezer. All about time saving now. Please leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts and share this recipe with friends.
- 1 banana (143 grams)
- 1 apple, peeled and cored (141 grams)
- 1 cup almond butter (260 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder (Can use coconut flour 1:1)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- coconut oil for greasing waffle iron
- After I posted this recipe, it was brought to my attention that the person who shared this recipe with me took it from my very dear friends The Paleo Parents without giving them credit. I don't work like that, so you can find the full recipe and all the instructions where they belong, on their site HERE.
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer whisk coconut milk (only the thick white stuff, not the water) on high for 3 minutes
- Add honey and whisk for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve over waffles and enjoy
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****