***Disclaimer. I neither have time to try and use proper grammar and spelling nor do I really care to edit it, I would prefer you to all laugh at my lack of intelligence in these subjects and just enjoy the food. K Bye :) ***
Yea so I was contemplating just sitting here and typing a really long and intricate post, but honestly, there are too many things to do today and not enough time to get them done. Plus I am sure only 2 people read past the first paragraphs of my posts anyways, so thank you to those who do haha. Too bad being Paleo doesn’t make me super human, I could really use the power to run at the speed of light. So yea, this ice cream was amazing, dragon fruit ever better, and the fact that I will be at the farmers market in 15 minutes, the best.
So a quick glimpse in life, I can’t wait until October 14th when I get my sweet new IPhone 4S. Yes I wanted it so bad, my body subconsciously woke me up at 1201 am to pee, in which I happened to have my laptop in bed and bought the phone. Im ridiculous I know, but I am a slave to technology, its the only way to keep this site running while working all day. So yes you read that right, I really did it for all of you ;) ;) haha.
Other than that, playing Marine is tiring as always but I got those cortisol levels under control and I am no longer an hormonal man due to adrenal fatigue haha. I have the awesome Barbells for Boobs event tomorrow hosted by Crossfit San Elijo. I would say I was excited to go workout, but in actuality, being a single caveman has me excited to see the main demographic of supporters at this event ;). Well other than that, its time to hit up the farmers market and plan some meals, Hope you enjoy this deliciousness as much as I did.
- Cut your dragon fruit in half, use a spoon and remove all the fruit
- Combine your coconut milk, egg yolks, vanilla, and sea salt in a sauce pan over medium heat
- Bring to a mild boil constantly whisking
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Place your dragon fruit in a food processor and process down
- Add your dragon fruit to your cooled coconut milk mixture
- Once mixed, place in your refrigerator to cool, for at least 2 hours but you can leave it over night
- Remove from the fridge and immediately use in your ice cream maker after you mix it slightly to ensure nothing settled
- Enjoy once it is done. This ice cream will not turn into a brick like most coconut milk ice cream
- Live on the edge a little and serve in the shell of the fruit
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****