This is one of the first Paleo recipes I ever tackled after starting this lifestyle and drooling over the daily food pornography from my Amazing Friends Hayley and Bill at The Food Lovers Primal Palate. Here are their delicious Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies. The best part of these is the raw organic honey keeps the insides of these chewy for days and its like no other cookie texture I have ever had.
- Preheat oven to 375 (That's degrees Fahrenheit with the oven set to bake for you non kitchen people haha)
- In a large bowl, combine coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract, and sea salt. (To make your life easier, in a small bowl on the side, combine the raw honey and coconut oil and melt in the microwave before mixing it in)
- Add in your coconut flour.
- Stir in the shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- On parchment lined baking sheets, drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter.(Ensure you form them to look like the cookies you want for a final product as these do not rise or spread like conventional cookies, which also means you can place more on a baking sheet without worrying about them touching)
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a cooling rack and then enjoy with a nice cup of coconut milk.
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***