I have had lots of people asking me for alternatives to crappy grain ridden granola bars and they want them small and easy to take along, well this is what I came up with and boy are they addicting. There are an endless amount of possibilities with these so feel free to play around and come up with your own creations. Don’t forget to come by and tell me what you come up with or how much you love them. Enjoy
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Place your almonds and macadamia nuts in your food processor and continue to pulse until you have tiny chunks, you don't want the consistency of flour, keep it rough.
- Transfer the mixture to your mixing bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients
- Mix well by hand to ensure an even distribution of ingredients
- Grease a 9x9 Square baking dish with coconut oil and then transfer your nut mixture to the dish
- Bake in your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the center of your bars pass the toothpick test
- Once done, remove from the oven and let cool on the counter in the pan
- Once you can handle the pan without oven mitts, place the bars in the refrigerator and let cool completely
- Remove from the fridge and then slice into bars of the size of your choice
- Individually wrap them in plastic wrap and leave at room temperature or place back in the refrigerator and take them everywhere as snacks.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****