Here are the amazing Blueberry Mango Muffins you have all been waiting to see. The Cavegirl was in the mood to bake so we threw these together and they are absolutely amazing. I just guessed the flavor combination would work, and yep it most definitely did. I hope you all enjoy and don’t forget to leave some love once you make them :).
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Mix together your eggs, honey, coconut oil, coconut milk, salt and vanilla
- Sift together your baking powder and coconut flour and then combine with your wet ingredients
- Mix your batter well and then fold in your diced mango and blueberries
- If not, divide your batter into 9 muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until done
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****