This was my first attempt at an ice cream and man I couldn’t be happier. The ice cream maker linked below pretty much takes all of the work out of it. A couple things you need to know, you need to keep your coconut milk in the fridge and just leave your ice cream bowl in the freezer whenever you are not using it. Once thawed it takes at least 18 hours to refreeze and if it isn’t fully frozen you will end up with soup and just have to freeze it in a bowl separately. The possibilities with ice cream is endless so get creative and enjoy.
- Place your cold coconut milk and honey in a blender and mix well
- Place your frozen bowl for your ice cream maker in the machine and start it, immediately pour your coconut milk in and let the process begin
- It will take anywhere from 10-20 minutes, keeping your ingredients cold helps it set faster
- Once you have poured your ingredients, place your blueberries and mangos in your food processor and pulse them down to the size and consistency of your choice
- As soon as your ice cream starts to set, add in your blueberry mango and let the process continue
- Once done, transfer your ice cream to another bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to help set it more
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****