This is such a super simple yet delicious recipe for Shrimp Scampi, it takes 20 minutes from start to finish and is an amazing meal. I used 3 Brand new Cutco knives I got from my awesome friend Gabriel who is working to pay his way through college and could use all the support he can get. Even if he just gives you a presentation he makes some money, well he is good and got me and the knives are awesome. Do me a favor and go toss him some love on his Facebook page too and if you are in southern California keep him in mind :)
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scrape all the seeds out, place face down in a baking dish with some coconut oil and cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high for about 10 minutes or you can pierce the outside with a fork.
- Set aside and let cool, then shred with a fork to make spaghetti.
- Place your shrimp in the bottom of a pyrex baking dish.
- Sprinkle your onion, garlic, ghee and parsley over the top of your shrimp
- Season with salt and pepper and then pour your white wine over everything
- Set your broiler on high in the oven and place your baking dish 6 inches below
- Broil for 5 minutes then take out, flip shrimp and broil for another 5 minutes
- Remove from oven, plate some spaghetti squash and use your shrimp scampi as a sauce.
- Sprinkle with some fresh squeezed lemon juice
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****