So I got completely spoiled with this one, I didn’t have to grocery shop for it, cook for it, or do the dishes for it. Thank you so much to my awesome CaveGirl. Hope you enjoy, it was delicious.
- Add olive oil to a skillet at a medium heat
- Saute onions until sweating
- Add beef and tamari tossing and stirring often
- When your meat it almost fully cooked, add the peppers and cook until soft
- Add mixed greens to your plate and top with your stir fry or do what we did and steam some fresh veggies for the side
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****