The variations of this recipe are endless and only limited by your imagination. Feel free to change anything you want, I am personally going to use ground bison next time and lay off of the almond flour a little. This is one of those any meals of the day deliciousness. Hope you enjoy.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Combine your almond flour and coconut milk in a bowl and mix well
- Heat a saute pan on medium heat and saute your onions, carrots, and zucchini stirring often until cooked.
- With about a minute left of sauteing add in your garlic
- Take your sauteed vegetables and combine them in the bowl with the almond flour and coconut milk
- Add in your grass fed ground beef, egg, italian seasoning, and salt and pepper and using your hands mix well
- Place your loaf in a greased loaf pan
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****