Huge shootout to US Wellness Meats on this product. They are partially cooked Beef Back Ribs. They take all the guess work out of making a delicious meal. You can pretty much take these, slather them with whatever flavors you want, wrap them in foil and bake them or grill them for 2 hours and you have an amazing meal. Thats all I did. I mean honestly, I am a huge Grass Fed Butter addict, so there was no question I wanted to get some buttery goodness infused in this beef and just tossed what came to mind in with them. I would love to see what you guys come up with, add different flavors, different sauces, even include some of the amazing Peach BBQ Sauce from Steve’s Original.
So I need some feedback from you all, how do you all like the new format of the recipe in this post, do you like this one better or what I had before which you can look at HERE? I am just trying to make your experience on my website as user friendly as possible so the recipes are easy to read and understand. I just don’t want to pound in hours of work changing things and not have you like them, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Other than that I won’t bore you any further, I hope you enjoy this recipe and I got some goodies coming to you in the near future.
- 1 package partially cooked beef back ribs from US Wellness Meats
- 1/2 cup grass fed butter, melted
- (or bacon fat, or coconut oil, or EVOO)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- paprika to taste
- You have two options for these amazing partially cooked beef back ribs from US Wellness Meats, you can smoke/grill them or you can bake them in the oven. In either case, preheat your oven to 250 Degrees Fahrenheit or your smoker to 250 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Using heavy duty aluminum foil, lay out a strip for each rack of ribs
- Place your partially cooked beef back ribs in the foil and then drizzle half of your butter over the first rib and season with salt, pepper, and paprika to your taste liking. You can spice with whatever you want but there isn’t a need with such delicious quality meat
- Wrap your foil up tightly and repeat with your other rack(s) of ribs
- Place your ribs in either your oven or smoker and leave them alone for 2 hours
- While they are cooking, whip up a batch of Beasty BBQ Sauce
- When done, allow to rest for 10 Minutes, serve with some sauce and enjoy
***Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs***