These were a delicious treat shared with me from Laura at Cutting Edge Kettlebells and you can credit the photo to the lovely Jen who made them again and got an awesome shot with her new camera (BTW I recommended it, the same one I have, just saying, haha). Hope you enjoy.
- Preheat your oven to 400 Degrees F
- Mix together your eggs, oil, milk, salt, and vanilla
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, spices, and baking powder
- Add your flour mixture to your egg mixture and mix until there are no lumps left
- Fold in your vegetables and pepperoni
- Pour into 7 lined cupcake pan and bake for 15 minutes
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****