First off, please forgive me for this horrible picture, I made this before I knew food photography was a whole seperate art form. I am working on getting them way more appetizing for you now. I hope you realize that you just learned the most valuable life lesson to this day, support local farming and know where your food comes from because that is the only way we are going to continue to have a choice of what and where we get it. Well it is great to be back and posting as many recipes as I can for all of you.
- Combine all the spices above together and mix well.
- Generously rub this spice mixture all over your rump roast to your taste liking. If you don’t like too many spices just lightly coat it.
- Line the bottom of your crock pot with your diced onions.
- Place your seasoned roast on top.
- Pour in your beef stock.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****